Skip to content
Acorim fulfills the following
duties for our clients:
- Providing the directors of your company collectively and individually with guidance as to their duties, responsibilities and powers.
- Making the directors aware of law and legislation relevant to or affecting your company.
- Ensuring that minutes of all shareholders’ meetings, directors’ meetings and the meetings of any committees of the directors are properly recorded in accordance with the Companies Act.
- Independent statutory audits of existing companies
- Formation of new companies
- Reinstatement of companies
- Conversion of entities
- Submission of annual returns and lodgement of financial statements via iXBRL
- Drafting, adoption of and amendments to the Memorandum of Incorporation
- Changes to a company
- Share capital changes
- Custodian of statutory records, minute books and related documents
- Maintenance of statutory records on electronic cloud-based system
- Maintenance of register of directors’ declarations
- Deregistration and voluntary / involuntary liquidations of companies
- Statutory Document Management
Get In Touch